Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Would anyone have a refrigerator and/or a washing machine in good condition to sell?
Hi neighbours. 71-year-old Remus Jackson was last seen around 7.30am Wednesday on Pah Rd, Epsom. Police are very concerned for his welfare as he has a medical condition and requires regular medication.
Jackson is described as being 168 centimetres tall and of medium build. If you know where he is or you see him, please contact police on 105 quoting file number 210414/4538.
Hi neighbours, you are welcome to come to a friendly free session with me, Eve Rudkin, BHSc Hons Psychology, including tips to manage stress and information about gold-standard mindfulness courses, proven to help reduce stress and cultivate calm. 3pm Sunday 18th April - contact me for more info or to register