I am Emily and looking for a software testing job now.
1. manual testing, including making a test plan, designing test cases, and executing them and submitting test reports and feedback.
2. automation testing with selenium and specflow to build a test framework and write auto-scripts and execute test cases and get reports.
3.API testing with Postman and SoapUI. Writing the scripts with groovy or Json public APIs.
4. RestSharp API testing with C#
5.Mobile testing with Espresso and Java in Android and XCTest and Swift in iOS
6. SSMS and T-SQL
7.OOP language like Java
8.exposed to CI/CD like AZure
What I have
1. ICT diploma in NZ(graduated in 2018)
2. ISQTB® (CTFL) certificated Software Tester
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
4. Valid work visa to 2022
5. Local work experience in Charity organization and an NZ company
6. Hard-work, team player and long time work plan
What I want
1. permanent or contract or temporary but probably to a permanent job
2. Market-decision salary
I am a new immigrant and really appreciate any offer of opportunities.
Thanks for your time to read. God bless us all.
Looking for a builder or handyman able to lay concrete and level out an uneven surface (brick and dirt currently). To make a mini area & extend what’s used used currently useable for playing basketball.
Hi Neighbours, Auckland's raft of crises in 2020 has resulted in some clever and quick responses. So why can't our decision-makers always be so nimble? Read the story below: