Hi all, I was going through the neighbourly crime posts.
Came across an oldie about scam calls.
I would like to share a few screen shots of how my cell phone alerts me to these potential fraud or scam calls.
Whether or not they are legit or not. I dont really care.
But just thought I would put these numbers up. I looked through my phone log, they go all the way back to late last year.
For all I know, they could actually be legit numbers.
- I dont answer calls from numbers I do not know unless prior arrangement made.
-If they do not leave a detailed message, then, well, they are not worth getting back in touch with.
-Even if its I.R.D or any government department or even the bank ringing me, I still wont give them any details what so ever, I just ask for there name and extension number and tell them I will ring them back on their 0800 number. Even if I'm expecting a call from them.
I also have an app that records all and every call.
Legally, you have to let the person know you are recording the phone call.
Otherwise it cant be used in court if things go that far.
But, you can still send a copy to authorities to listen to.
It just cannt be used as evidence, but the authorities will at least know what type of mongrel that stands before them. Be it them, or lol, you. Hahahahahaha.
So, here you go.
If one of these numbers are yours.
Why didn't you just leave a detailed message? It's not hard.
One number, the first one.
My phone automatically rejected it.
And had to edit out the name I gave one.
Wasnt good. Neighbourly will kick me if I put it up.
I will have to add the rest in the reply section.
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays is back! Join us on Sunday 8 March 2020 to enjoy a walk, run or dance with your friends and whanau along Auckland’s waterfront.
To help you get ready, we have a great $149 package (worth over $200!) which includes:
● Single adult event entry
● Three month ‘Corporate’ all-access Auckland Council Pools & Leisure membership (gym, pool, spa, aqua/group fitness classes) with access to over 40 sites, Auckland-wide
● Access to a social run club
● Be part of the ‘Get active your way’ team and get a team t-shirt or singlet
● Fun at Madill's Farm!
Are you affected by any of these three recalls?
1. Harmony brand Free-Range Boneless Ham and Free-Range Champagne Ham has been recalled due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
3. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice.