Hi neighbours, a large fire on Maungarei seen from across the city on Tuesday night was "very likely" caused by fireworks, Fire and Emergency NZ said, adding that a group of about eight people had been seen acting suspicious in the area prior to the fire. The Tūpuna Maunga Authority is now calling for a total ban on the private sale of fireworks, given it has only been six months since Guy Fawkes night fireworks caused fires on Maungarei and Maungawhau/Mt Eden.
"Only a national ban on the sale of fireworks will prevent them being in the hands of people who continue to put the public and our ancestral heritage at risk," authority chair Paul Majurey said.
To all our dear patients & website visitors:
We are NOW OPEN and have instituted heightened and strict protocols of PPE and physical distancing. Additionally, our strict hospital level of sterilization has always been a distinct standard of care.
Please call us to book your long-awaited dental treatment. Our Team will advise you on the entry & treatment protocols.
To care for all our patients at this difficult time, we absorb ALL COSTS associated with PPE & patient safety protection protocols. This is because we truly care for every one of our patients and understand the current difficult circumstances. We look forward to seeing you soon. You can visit our website to book online.
Caring 4 Smiles Team.
I would like to thank the lady who shouted me the savory muffin when I never had enough money to purchase with my coffee. Thank you again for your kindness. Have a blessed day ❤
Hi Neighbours, It might be raining but the record dry which is depleting Auckland's water supply is not going away in a hurry. Is it "just a dought?": Read the story below: