Hello, neighbours, my name is Belinda Santiago & I am the owner of RSD Cleaning Services Ltd. We do commercial and domestic cleaning around the Auckland area. My 15 years of experience brought me into a highly experienced cleaner. If anyone here looking for a cleaner my team and I are ready to serve you. We are a friendly, honest, trustworthy & hardworking Filipino people so expect the best result of our work. I am looking forward to having business with you & if you have any questions or request please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Call us for a free quote with no obligation fee. We offer a great deal for every client of 10% for all first timer who wish to use our services. We guarantee you that you will be amazed at the result of our work. We are all hardworking, loving & well-experienced Filipinos staff that will give you the best result that you deserve.
Please give us a call on 0210791654 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. I am looking forward to having business with you. Stay safe everyone
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to email@example.com, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
MBIE has just announced that from 25 March 2021, MIQ costs for temporary entry visa class holders will increase from $3100 to $5520.
Temporary visa holders (including those on visitor visas, student visas, work visas and limited visas) who have already booked MIQ spots and are due to enter on/after 25 March will also be expected to pay by the new standards.
Are you impacted by this change? What are your thoughts on this change? Feel free to get in touch with me to share your views:
Mobile: 022 0929 679.