39 days ago

Owner's warning after dog nearly dies after eating rat poison

Stacey Reporter from Stuff

Hi neighbours,

An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.

Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.

She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.

To read more click here

Image
More messages from your neighbours
V
10 hours ago

What's On: English Conversation Group

Valerie from Glen Eden

DescriptionCome along and join us to practice your English conversation skills, talk about what 's happening in Parnell community and make friends from around the world!  All welcome!
English Conversation Group
  • Parnell Library
11 hours ago

Double glaze sliding doors and windows

Seionala from Orakei

Re post need them gone by Monday post on behalf my sister..make and offer take them all..

13 hours ago

*Change to Open Home Times

Kim Thompson from Kim Thompson - Team JEPC Ray White

Dear All,

Team JEPC invites you to our fantastic Open Homes this weekend:

1) Sat & Sun, 12-12:30pm at 30J Tarawera Terrace, St. Heliers

2) Sat, 24th August, 1-1:30pm at 1/366 Kohimarama Rd, St. Heliers

3) Sat & Sun, 2-2:30pm - at 7B Keith Ave, Remuera

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Jude, Pete & Kim