To reduce drafts around your windows, and therefore keep your home warmer during winter, it is worth checking your friction stays - the hinge which holds the part of the window which opens to the frame. There are several problems which can develop over time:
1. The friction wears out & windows flop open in the breeze,
2. The hinge gets corroded & stiff to open, sometimes this can be re-covered by spraying the 4 friction joints with a spray lube, anything but the red 556 CRC which has a cutting compound in it.
3. The hinge wears & loses the ability to pull the top of the window closed
An easy way to check your friction stays is with our free draft testing card. To request a card, or book a free assessment, give us a call on 0800 25 25 00
From Robert, Rowena, Kaye, Gavin, and Martin
The Team at Exceed
Do you have a vehicle that is taking up space and becoming an eyesore? At AAA Auto Parts we dismantle and wreck cars. We will pay top cash whether your car is dead or alive!
* $300 - $3000 for small cars
* $700 - $10,000 for 4x4 utes, vans, 4WD, trucks and buses
* Same day removal
* Free quotes over the phone
We will beat any prices in the market by 10%.
Support your local business.
Give us a call on ** 0800 50 00 01 ** and we will be happy to have a chat.
Keen to support your community and whānau?
Enjoy diverse and challenging work?
Are you a recent graduate or about to graduate?
It’s a time of unprecedented change with Covid-19 so we are looking for graduates from all degree backgrounds who truly want to make a difference to New Zealand and New Zealanders.
The GovTechTalent graduate programme in Wellington gives you the opportunity to change things for the better, while also shaping your own career path so don’t get left behind - apply for GovTechTalent today!