Check off your Christmas list and enjoy fun for the whole family while shopping the best of the West!
● Take your photo with Santa and tell him what’s on your Christmas list this year.
● Receive a FREE Christmas activity pad with every Santa photo purchased (while stocks last)!
● Meet and take your photo with the WestCity Explorers Fern & Nikau.
● Free weekend entertainment including face painting, balloon artist, musical performances and more.
Where: WestCity Waitakere 7 Catherine Street, Henderson, Auckland
Phone: +64 9 978 6700
Do you have a vehicle that is taking up space and becoming an eyesore? At AAA Auto Parts we dismantle and wreck cars. We will pay top cash whether your car is dead or alive!
* $300 - $3000 for small cars
* $700 - $10,000 for 4x4 utes, vans, 4WD, trucks and buses
* Same day removal
* Free quotes over the phone
We will beat any prices in the market by 10%.
Support your local business.
Give us a call on ** 0800 50 00 01 ** and we will be happy to have a chat.
So, there I was trying to decide where we could purchase some affordable alcohol for Christmas WITHOUT going to a Trust owned shop and in an area that I/we go to or through regularly.
We know that Countdown Mt Roskill (Stoddard Road) sell beer & wine, but can't remember if it's a Trust operation or not, I don't think it is.
The discussion wandered off into where the boundaries are for West Auckland i.e. which suburbs fall into the West Auckland catchment.
So I went to find out (see link below):
List of Suburbs in West Auckland:
Te Atatu Peninsula
Te Atatu South
Well that discovery brought on a whole new conversation regarding The Trusts.
As Mt Albert doesn't fall into this catchment, how can the Trusts put a store within Pak'nSave (New North Rd)?
Do The Trust create their own boundaries just so they can extend their revenue reach under the guise of Mt Albert Pak'nSave being close to a suburb (New Lynn or Kelston)?
Something doesn't smell right here?