Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Did you know how much you can save by replacing just one 75 watt incandescent lightbulb with a 11 watt LED lightbulb? Check out our post below!
I used to feed a stray cat and now she brought her 3 kittens on my deck. They suck and eat solid food too. I have a dog, and he is not very very happy about this. If anybody wants 1 or all, please let me know. They are friendly, they look very healthy and well looked after.
Loads of fun activities to keep our residence active, happy and healthy!
This includes dancing, sports, indoor activities, walks, enjoying the sunshine, and autumn laughs!
Acacia Cove also holds special evenings for awards nights, getting everyone involved and entertained.
Visit Acacia Cove Retirement Village to find out what variety of activities the village has to offer.
Call today to arrange a tour!