I have three palm trees at the back of my house and would like a quote for the removal of them including the roots.
Did you know that there are children in Auckland who a cold at night because they do not have pyjamas? Presbyterian Support and Family Works are having a Pyjama Drive. Any donations would be welcomed.. See the poster below for details
This is now a fundraiser for our poor wee dog who underwent back surgery. It was a choice to pay the vet bill (thousands of dollars) or say goodbye. We had to take out a loan so added some much loved more valuable items to raise funds.
GARAGE SALE FUNDRAISER
26 Beachcroft Ave, Onehunga.
Saturday 25th June 11am - 1pm
Sunday 26th June 11am - 1pm
Other dates may be added depending on how much is left
Please park on road and walk up long driveway following it round to the right. We are the last house at end of driveway.
* Large weights press
* Single Bed frame and 1x underbed drawer - Mocka Furniture
* Singles mattresses x 3
* Bedside tables
* Outdoor seating and cushions
* Outdoor umbrella
* Benchtop oven
* George Forman grill
* glassware and plates
* Linen and towels
* weighted blankets - cot and adult - like new
* Womens clothing - more than 100 items - size 10 - 18 incl. brands Cue, Veronica Maine, Shine On, Whistle, Country Road. Jackets, dresses, trousers, skirts, tops (picture only shows a small portion)
* Womens shoes size 9 and 10
* Girls clothes mostly size 6 - 7
* Girls shoes size 10 - 12 including Clarks school shoes
* Onehunga High School Uniform boys size 12 - 16 incl. jersey, shirts, shorts, trousers. jacket, PE tops, socks, hat
* Ellerslie School Uniform - boys
* Toys - various
* Books - children and adults
* Life jackets
* Various Balls and rackets
* Wine Racks
* Commercial Room dividers
* Floor rug
* Wall pictures
* Girls Bike - like new
* Bike Racks
* Mosquito Net
Spark have recently announced a price increase of $3 - $5 a month for new and existing broadband customers and other providers seem likely to follow suit.
Information collated by our research team has found that tens of thousands of Kiwis are still missing out on hundreds of dollars of savings each year on their broadband bill, because they are failing to shop around for cheaper broadband plans.
We estimate that over 500,000 households would be able to pay less for their broadband each month but many consumers are unaware of the fact that they could be making these savings and people often don’t know where to start when looking for a change in broadband plan or provider.
This is where NZ Compare can help. Our websites are simple to use and if you need more help, our friendly, Auckland based, customer support centre can advise on the most suitable broadband plan for your needs and help talk you through the switch. With unlimited fibre broadband plans available for less than $60 a month why would you pay more?
Find out more at NZ Compare or call the team on 0508 226672
CORRECTION: This post has been amended to clarify that the price of fibre and copper broadband internet services will increase, and that the increase is between $3 and $5 a month, not only $5 a month on fibre broadband plans as previously posted. (Amended at 10.31am, June 23, 2022)