Hi there, my names Quentin and for the past 4 years, nearly 5 now I've been looking after my grandparents, more so my grandmother with dementia but later on my grandfather who had cancer. He just passed away recently. I'm on a supported living payment benefit well looking after my grandmother, and all things considered nothing changes, I keep looking after her.
Now more to what advice I wanted to ask, Im 24 and never held a job nor finished high school, when the time comes where my grandmother passes ill have to both obtain a job and find a place to live, on the job side of things I was hoping I could get advice on how I could go about finding one under my circumstances, since I didn't pass school or ever held an official job.
Any info can help for my future since when the time comes I know things will be quite rushed and I need to make sure I can get things sorted without too much issue.
Thabks for reading!
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays is back! Join us on Sunday 8 March 2020 to enjoy a walk, run or dance with your friends and whanau along Auckland’s waterfront.
To help you get ready, we have a great $149 package (worth over $200!) which includes:
● Single adult event entry
● Three month ‘Corporate’ all-access Auckland Council Pools & Leisure membership (gym, pool, spa, aqua/group fitness classes) with access to over 40 sites, Auckland-wide
● Access to a social run club
● Be part of the ‘Get active your way’ team and get a team t-shirt or singlet
● Fun at Madill's Farm!
Are you affected by any of these three recalls?
1. Harmony brand Free-Range Boneless Ham and Free-Range Champagne Ham has been recalled due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
3. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice.