Kia ora neighbours, Taco Bell's been a long time coming to New Lynn, so we went down to the opening to see if it lived up to the hype. The verdict? Perhaps not.
Have you eaten there yet? What did you think?
1. Moisturise. Always moisturise your skin because Plane air is notorious for drying out your skin.
2. Besides Moisturising, drinking plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
3. No fizzy drink! It will make your ears pop and make you feel bloated due to cabin pressure.
4. Get Moving. Especially when you on a long-distance flight, walk around as much as possible to decrease the chance of having blood clots.
5. Don’t overdo on alcohol. Believe it or not, the onboard pressure makes you react to alcohol faster and you can get drunk much quicker.
Follow us for more useful travel tips, or call now at 0508 411 111 to book a trip or a plane tickets to anywhere you want!
MAP Playgroup - Sturges West Community House, Summerland Drive, Thursday 10-11:30am. See the poster for more detaisl.