Welcome to the Rangitoto Meringue Puff in the making...key component for the #foodography dinner where you get to shape and style an evolving Auckland dessert.
Parkable is an app that eases the morning stress by allowing you to find, reserve and pay for parking via your phone. Simply download the Parkable app and use the map to find a park near your destination.
● Commute with confidence by reserving a park 30 minutes in advance
● Choose from thousands of parking spots
● Park to suit your budget and only pay for the time you use
As a member of Neighbourly, get your first parking session free by using the promo code NEIGHBOUR.
Speed reductions on around 700 Auckland roads will be decided this afternoon.
Some of the dangerous roads considered for the reductions include Dairy Flat Highway, Whitford Rd, Hobson St and Karangahape Rd.
People are divided on whether reductions should be enforced. What are your thoughts?
Auckland Transport are proposing changes to the Sunset Road/Target Road/Caribbean Drive roundabout, as well as other improvements on Sunset Road. The proposed changes include:
* Additional traffic lanes on all legs of the roundabout. Space for the extra lanes is being created by:
- Removing sections of on-street parking from all roundabout approaches and exits.
- Widening the road (kerb realignments on the east and north sides of the roundabout).
- Footpath realignments.
* Installation of Swedish Speed Tables on all roundabout approaches and exits.
* New pedestrian crossings over the Swedish Speed Tables. The pedestrian crossings include new pram crossings, and refuge islands halfway across the road. Pedestrians will still need to give-way to vehicles.
* New footpath connections and footpath widening.
* Installation of new pram crossings and a pedestrian refuge island outside 78/59A Sunset Road.
* Changes to bus stops and shelters. This includes two sections of on-street parking removal on Sunset Road just north of Trias Road:
- Relocate the bus stop from outside 49B Sunset Road, to outside 51 Sunset Road (approximately 10m closer the roundabout) and install a new bus shelter.
- Relocate the bus stop and shelter from outside 78 Sunset Road to outside 82 Sunset Road.
- Upgrade the existing bus stop at 57A Sunset Rd to meet the Auckland Transport Code of Practice
More information: at.govt.nz...
Drop-in session: 4pm to 8pm, Monday, 4 November at Reformed Church of the North Shore, 76 Trias Road, Totara Vale.
Feedback closes Sunday 10 November 2019.
Please submit your feedback using the below survey link, or comment below and I will pass it on: