Hi neighbours, The tallest model made of Lego in the Southern Hemisphere is coming to Auckland. A 7.5m tall replica of Nasa's Space Launch System (SLS), made from 450,000 Lego bricks, will go on display at Auckland Museum on December 3. It's part of a large new exhibition which also includes the largest ever Lego Caterpillar 797 dump truck, a 4.5m long Shinkansen train, and a more than 3m long Antonov 225 aeroplane.
Hi there my name is Grace and I’m looking for some more local work as a dog walker/petsitter. I love animals and have two cats of my own Rocky and Sword which I love and adore! I have plenty of dog walking experience and love getting outside and going on little adventures with the pups! Please feel free to send me a message on here or txt me: (0272989171) thank you! ❤️🐶🐱
With some rapid planning, we have managed to transform our programme to online cooking demonstrations with the students preparing their own dishes at their homes. The flow of our timetable has pivoted to the patisserie module as the ingredients are easier for the students to purchase at the supermarket (we are reimbursing them for this cost).
A MacBook camera does a reasonable job recording and live-streaming and the laptop does not seem to mind the heat of the oven when Chef Finn opens to door to check if the Rhubarb tart is ready.
Today is Crème caramel, Rhubarb custard tart with Raspberry Coulis.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to: