Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Over the past two days, our Advanced chef students have been preparing a range of canapés and finger food creates that can be used for entertaining.
Here are some of the dishes our talented chef students showcased -
• Smoked salmon blinis
• Vol Au Vent of homemade puff pastry wth blue cheese and onion marmalade
• Salmon, cream cheese and spinach roulade
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Nuoc Man sauce
• Crusting with seared beef sirloin and onion marmalade
• Chicken satay with peanut sauce.
We wish you all the best for 2022 and wish to inform you all that All DynaSpeak campuses are now open from today!
This means that you can book a time by making an appointment at the campus of your choice to come on site to enrol or complete your re-enrolment.
Please remember that when you come on campus you must bring:
• Your passport
• Valid visa (e-visa)
• My Vaccine Pass
Open hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (3pm is the last enrolment time)