If you have been on a journey with Readers Tours we would love to hear your feedback and share your experience with others.
If you would like to leave a review on Google, please click the link below
Click Here to review > g.page...
Saying 'Hello' has become so much more important lately so we thought we create some fun.. To join in, simply tag a friend, and say hello - any way you want.. Let's see how many different ways we can say hello!
After some success with close family and friends, I am now selling fabric masks. I have successfully registered these with MBIE which means I can ship them NZ-wide. Message me to order! Please note a few things:
1) These are not medical grade masks, however I do believe they are very effective for general personal health and hygiene - physically and psychologically. See this link for more info: smartairfilters.com...
2) My masks are made out of 100% cotton fabric, and are washable and re-useable.
3) These are handmade to order to ensure no wastage, please allow a couple of days for this.
4) I have tried to keep these as accessible as possible. They are $16 each + $5 for shipping NZ-wide. Shipping is combined if you are ordering more than one. This cost just covers the fabric, trims and my time.
5) They come in 2 sizes - Medium and Large. This just changes the length of the elastic to stretch around your ears. You may also select your fabric pattern if you wish - I can message you pictures of what I have available at the time.
Hope you are all keeping safe and healthy!
Frances & Georgia
Does anyone know what is the deep fog horn sound coming from near the container terminal for the last few days??