If you aren't confident on computers, your children know more than you or you want to brush up on your computer skills, then this free computer course is for you.
Call us on 0800 834 834 for more info.
I need an oven and hob cleaned
have used options on grabone etc but they don't do the racks
and the last 2 weren't any good anyway
222 Puhunui Rd Papatoetoe
23rd November 2019 @ 2pm.
1) existing housing shortfall,
2) GDP still growing in the mid-2s,
3) stable and low unemployment in Auckland,
4) ongoing strong net immigration,
5) record low interest rates,
6) recent stronger income growth,
7) canning of the capital gains tax
Source: David Norman, Chief Economist at Auckland Council
Have we missed anything? What do you think will happen in 2020?
Learn more about Auckland property tips here www.maximsherstobitov.nz...