Citizens Advice Bureau provides free and confidential advice to everyone. We take the time to listen to you and equip you with the information, options and support that fit your needs.
Our knowledgeable and caring team can help you find your way through complex or difficult information. Examples of some of the areas we work in include the following:
- Flatting Problems – difficulties with your flatmate
- Employment Problems – your holiday pay entitlement
- Budgeting – where to go to get help
- Work and Income Benefits – What are your rights
- Trees/Fences – disputes with your neighbour
- Family Problems – custody disputes, paternity issues, making a will
- Consumer Problems – feeling ripped off that your ipod/iphone isn’t working?