The Sunday Star-Times and Neighbourly's Loneliness Survey
Last updated: 06 August 2020
- The survey and prize draw are open to New Zealand residents only. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age and be residing in New Zealand at the time the prize is drawn for your entry to be valid. Undertaking this survey implies that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw for the $100 Prezzy® card (the “Prize Draw”) is open to valid entrants who complete the survey and provide correct contact details.
- Answers provided by you in this survey will be used for general analytical use only. Although your contact details are provided in relation to the Prize Draw and the survey results may be published by Stuff and Neighbourly, your specific responses to questions in this survey will not be connected to you in any way whatsoever. Your individual responses will not be given to any third party.
- Once the survey has closed, a valid entrant will be chosen at random and be sent a $100 Prezzy® card.
- Stuff Limited’s decision on the winner of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The $100 Prezzy® card must be used in accordance with the Prezzy® card terms and conditions found at https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/.
- Stuff Limited and any of its related companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage in connection with the or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
- The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.