Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Neighbourly staff, associated agencies and companies, and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age, have a current Neighbourly account, and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is announced for your entry to be valid.
2. Entry: The competition is open to any new Neighbourly member who joins Neighbourly between Thursday 1 August and 11.59pm Saturday 31 August 2019. The competition is also open to existing Neighbourly members who log into Neighbourly between Thursday 1 August and 11.59pm Saturday 31 August 2019.
3 . Prizes: The prize pool consists of five voucher packages. The vouchers included in each package are a $150 fuel voucher, $200 Home appliance/technology, $200 supermarket voucher, $150 restaurant voucher, and a $50 movie voucher. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
4. Prize draw: The winners will be chosen by random draw of verified members who visit the site for the time period of the competition. This will include new and existing verified members. The winners must have a current Neighbourly account at the time of the prize draw. The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone on Monday 2 September 2019. If the chosen winners cannot be contacted or does not respond to communications they will forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn on Monday 9 September 2019.
5. Validation: The promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
6. Delivery: The prize will be delivered to the winner through the mail. The winner will need to confirm the address they wish their prize to be sent to when claiming it.
7. No correspondence: The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Not transferable: The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
9. No liability: The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
10. Information: Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrants' names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation.
11. Promoter: The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
12. Social Terms: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook, instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.