Last updated: 15 May 2018
1. Eligibility: The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Neighbourly staff, associated agencies and companies, and their families cannot enter the competition. All entrants must be at least 13 years of age and be residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is announced for your entry to be valid.
2. Entry: The competition is open to any new Neighbourly member who joins Neighbourly between Friday 1 June and 11.59pm Saturday 30 June 2018, and logs into the Neighbourly site within June.
The competition is also open to existing Neighbourly members who log into Neighbourly between Friday 1 June and 11.59pm Saturday 30 June 2018.
3. Prizes: Four (4) prizes are available, one drawn each week in June. Each prize consists of $7,500 cash.
4. Prize draw: The winners will be chosen by random draw of members who visit the site for the time period of the competition. This will include new and existing members. A member may only win a prize once. Each winner must have a current Neighbourly account at the time of the prize draw. The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone on Monday 2 July 2018. If a chosen winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to communications will forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn on Monday 30 July 2018.
5. Validation: The promoter reserves the right to request entrants provide proof of age, identity and residence.
6. Delivery: Prizes will be made via bank transfer to the winners bank account. Winners will need to provide a bank account number in order to receive their prize.
7. No correspondence: The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Not transferrable: The prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable or exchangeable.
9. Costs and tax: All other costs associated with redeeming the prize, are the responsibility of, and at the cost of, the participant. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
10. No liability: The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) or damage or personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or the acceptance or use of any redemption item (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case it will be excluded to the minimum allowable by law.
11. Information: Entry into this promotion is deemed as consent to use entrants' names and photographs for any publicity associated with this promotion without further payment or other compensation.
12. Promoter: The promoter is Neighbourly, 4 Williamson Ave, Auckland, New Zealand.
13. SOCIAL TERMS: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook, Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook, instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.